This exposed light bulb was located in an attic crawl area. The light bulb was not visible from the attic access opening. Although the fiberglass itself is not flammable, the insulation paper covering was charred and could have ignited at any time.
Photo by Dennis Robitaille of Able Home Inspection
Do you have an interesting photo to share of a unique or unusual home related issue or problem condition? For instructions on sending it: E-Mail Dennis@Independent Home Inspectors Credit will be given with your name and company if it is used for the "Photo Of The Month."